Re: timezone tweaks

On 11/04/2010 08:03 PM, Ales Kozumplik wrote:

I later found out this doesn't happen if TZ is the very first screen
displayed, or more specifically whenever self.window.show() is called in
gui.py before loading and creating the TZ widget.

This was meant to read "...is not called before...". Obviously, otherwise I'd just move the call around. The problem is that we have to call it pretty soon so it's definitely going to happen for the TZ screen if it's not first.

Al_