[master] cpio code removal take II

Here are the latest revisions of the cpio removal patches, plus
an additional patch that changes configure.ac to not force -O2
in the CFLAGS.

I've incorporated the changes people suggested and addressed
issues people raised with the previous patchset.  I have tested
this patchset with F-14 and it works.  I did not test it with
driver disks though.

msivak, you mentioned the filtering ability from last time.  We
can add that in if we need it later, but I figured since we
were not using any filtering on extraction, we didn't need it.

--
David Cantrell <dcantrell redhat com>
Red Hat / Honolulu, HI