Anaconda looking for "disc1" folder when creating install tree from Centos 5.5 DVD

Hi,

I'm trying to get Anaconda up and running via PXELinux.

The issue that I'm running in to is that Anaconda appears to be looking
for a folder ("disc1") that is not in my installation tree and trying to
download two files (product.img and updates.img) which are not located
anywhere on my filesystem.

To create the installation tree, I downloaded the Centos 5.5 DVD,
mounted it using "-o loop" and copied the content into the relevant
directory.

I assume that the rest of the install tree is correct as Anaconda is
able to start and to download minstg2.img from the tree.

The entries in the Anaconda log match those in the webserver log - it'[s
a simple 404.

Any help or pointers would be greatly welcomed,

Kind regards,

Matt