Re: Anaconda looking for "disc1" folder when creating install tree from Centos 5.5 DVD

On Wed, 2010-11-17 at 07:19 +0000, Matthew Macdonald-Wallace wrote:
> Any help or pointers would be greatly welcomed,

To answer my own post - about 30 seconds after posting that, I came
across an online-post which suggested running createrepo on the install
tree.

When I ran this, it told me that none of the RPMs were valid files.

I checked and sure enough, the RPMs on the DVD image that I downloaded
are all 0-byte files.

I'll re-download the DVD and try again.

Kind regards,

Matt