Re: User Experience improvements for Anaconda

On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 09:58:34 -0500,
  Máirín Duffy <duffy fedoraproject org> wrote:

> That sounds great to me and I feel it's the right direction. My only
> worry is that currently the PolicyKit GUI prompts for the root password
> and it doesn't seem to recognize if an account has sudo access. A couple
> of scenarios:

I seem to remember from the PolicyKit discussion a while back, that there
was a goal to eventually have admin accounts be able to do updates without
needing to enter the root password. I think the discussion at the time
was that everyone was allowed to do this. I think it would make sense for
an account created during firstboot to be able to do this.