Re: User Experience improvements for Anaconda

Martin Gracik <mgracik redhat com> wrote:
> is attacked even with a normal user, but when you're using root as
> little as possible, you are lowering the chances of that.

Let me just throw one more request out here...  Please allow the setting
of the root password as part of the installation process.  It can be in
an options pane or something, like a button on the create user screen.

I do installs in classified areas, and the way the installation and
configuration procedures are written, they require a root login to set
things up before user accounts are introduced to the machines.  Without
the initial root login, I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Thanks,
Steve