Re: User Experience improvements for Anaconda

On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 8:09 AM, Steve Allen <allen doobie itdl ds boeing com> wrote:
Martin Gracik <mgracik redhat com> wrote:
> is attacked even with a normal user, but when you're using root as
> little as possible, you are lowering the chances of that.

Let me just throw one more request out here...  Please allow the setting
of the root password as part of the installation process.  It can be in
an options pane or something, like a button on the create user screen.

Huh?

Setting the root password is already part of the installation process. It comes right
before selecting the time zone screen.

--
G. Woodbury
redwolfe in FAS/IRC