partial offload for bnx2i

Hi,

after elaborate experimenting, reading and failing I have a patchset and this is the Anaconda part. Combined with the new libiscsi one can log into the target specified in the firmware of his bnx2i card and utilize its partial offload capabilities for transfers.

I'd like to have it in soon, especially the first patch that pulls drivers and the extra daemon into the image so I can verify it works soon.

The important part is the libiscsi change but I don't think that anyone is interested in that (or ping me).

Ales