Re: User Experience improvements for Anaconda

> In the end, that's what I object to.  It feels like an attempt to enforce
> a policy that I don't agree with.  Let it be default to set up a local user
> account.  But also let it be an option to bypass that and (or in addition)
> set the root password.

Part of having this discussion on the mailing list is to see what other
people's opinions on this are.  We're always open to different
viewpoints and haven't really decided anything one way or the other on
this.  I'm not willing to make a decision on it until we see some more
mockups, personally.