Re: [master] timezone: allow the user to type it in.

On 10/19/2010 07:50 PM, Martin Sivak wrote:
I think that if we are doing this, we should do it upstream so everyone benefits from it. In system-config-date.
We do not have to solve this until F15 so I think we have more than enough time to do this properly (or not at all).

--

That make sense, removing our timezone widget and using what s-c-date makes anaconda code simpler and we get any future improvements in s-c-date for free.

I also talked to Nils and he says libgweather locations and automatic completion (what the clock applet in gnome does, as Bill mentioned) are an option.

A screenshot: http://akozumpl.fedorapeople.org/timezone_tree.png

Ales