Re: New bootloader module

On Fri, Apr 1, 2011 at 9:56 PM, David Lehman <dlehman redhat com> wrote:
> Here's my current version of a new bootloader module to replace booty.

> Comments, please.

I haven't looked into the code yet, but how close is this tied to
grub, since we use extlinux in foresight.
We're just in the process of moving our pretty old anaconda to a newer
release, but it would be nice if we could just drop our bootloader
modifications in the future.

--
Mark Trompell

Foresight Linux Xfce Edition
Cause your desktop should be freaking cool
(and Xfce)