how to change repo option after it has been set up

 hello dear anaconda developers,
     I have a question about repos. When I set config at yum.repos.d or similar direction, and anaconda have create a repo in repos. I set some option in repo. How can I change and enable some option after repos had been setup? I find that the changed options can not work. Do you have some good methods to finished such work?
Thank you !

Best Regards,
Lei wang