Re: Announcing - A new way to make live media with livemedia-creator

On Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 11:35:47 -0800,
  "Brian C. Lane" <bcl redhat com> wrote:

> livemedia-creator is a new addition to the lorax project. Its goal is to
> create live images using anaconda so that we have one place to maintain
> the logic defining what an installed system should look like.

This is a bit tangential, but since I will probably want to do some test
installs on an old laptop with 512MB of memory, I am wondering if the
reduced memory requirement changes are in anaconda now?