branched for F15

In accordance with our branching policy
(https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Anaconda/Branches), I have created a new
f15-branch in git.  master is open for whatever crazy new stuff you'd
like to see in F16.  For f15-branch, I will currently only be accepting
patches that are alpha blockers.  Please note this in your patch review
mails so I'll know what to pull in.  I'm going to be fairly strict about
it this go around to ensure we aren't the component screwing things up
more than we have to.