Re: some brainstorming on location in anaconda

> I put together some mockups based on your proposal, Bill-
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Anaconda/UX_Redesign/Anaconda_Location#Mockups

Ahh good, something concrete to talk about.

It looks like every value only becomes a button once you put the mouse
over it.  Is that what I'm seeing?

Does the keyboard layout selector have any way to let you type and
verify you're getting the right thing?  I see the images of the layouts
(do we have those in a package somewhere), but it's not clear to me that
if you start typing, keys will light up or something.  Having a test
input box there would really make a lot of bug reporters happy.