Re: Reduce code duplication in storage.devices.

>  devices.py |  940 +++++++++++++++++++------------------------------------------
>  1 file changed, 308 insertions(+), 632 deletions(-)
>
> This patch set, especially #4, removes a bunch of code duplication in
> the Device classes' setup/teardown/create/destroy methods.
>
> The only part I'm not totally happy with is the UI stuff. I like the
> idea, but it seems less than elegant. Ideas for improvement are welcome.

ACK to everything.

I'm not really happy with the UI stuff either, but I don't think it's
worse than what we already had.  I don't really like encoding so much UI
knowledge into the storage code, since I'd like it to stay as much of a
standalone library as possible.  However, what you've got here doesn't
do any extra encoding, so it's fine for now.