Re: loader+pykickstart integration preview

On 01/19/2011 12:23 PM, Radek Vykydal wrote:

Overall I like it, but I have one concern - would we be able
to handle (execute) multiple network commands in loader
on top of this changes? Like by adding some mechanism
similar to KickstartData and execute(). Perhaps access
to NetworkData objects stored in _dataObjs with some

I mean access to KicstartData objects.