Re: Draft proposal for using full anaconda as the default Fedora download

On Fri, 2011-01-21 at 21:04 +0000, J.H. wrote:
> On 01/21/2011 11:51 AM, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> > https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Duffy/Default_Install_Proposal
>
> One additional point that should be made in favor of shifting back to a
> more "normal" install process (using the full anaconda environment) is
> that doing a network install form a Live CD is basically impossible,
> mostly due to the lack of ability to boot a Live CD over the internet.
>
> Just my $0.02 however.

That's a really great point! It also reminded me that you can add
additional repos, which isn't possible in live media. I added these two
points under advantages here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Duffy/Default_Install_Proposal#Advantages_to_this_proposal

Thanks!!

~m