Re: Draft proposal for using full anaconda as the default Fedora download

On 1/21/11 1:25 PM, Máirín Duffy wrote:

> = Disadvantages of Live Media: =

I have another one that I'd need to quantify.  When preparing the
image for the live media, the fs gets shrunk, as I understand it.
During installation, it gets grown again to the size of the host.
This will almost certainly result in a less-than-optimal layout
of the OS files in the filesystem, but I'd need to poke at it a
bit to see just how it changes things.

-Eric