Re: Draft proposal for using full anaconda as the default Fedora download

Hi Máirín,

> I was
> wondering if you could try the live desktop cd too, just as a point of
> comparison, on the same hardware? I really hope DVD is as fast...

Today's rawhide nightly compose Live Image
http://alt.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/nightly-composes/desktop/desktop-x86_64-20110123.17.iso
boots into Gnome shell, but the icon Activities > Applications > Install to ...
says "Can't do live image installation unless running from a live image."
The same message appears when running /usr/bin/liveinst from a text shell
on VT2; and the shell also reports a Segmentation violation from zenity.
Is there another URL that I should try?