Re: [master 06/15] dispatch: clean up step skipping manipulations in kickstart.

-            ksdata.showSteps.extend(["tasksel", "group-selection"])
+            dispatch.request_step("tasksel", "group-selection")

"request_step" here...

+
+    if ksdata.ignoredisk.interactive:
+        dispatch.request_steps("filtertype", "filter")

"request_steps" here. Typo?

Heh, you're right. This is because I introduced the method, then did a rename and then did a fix that introduced the request_steps. Then I rebased and moved this to what I sought was a better place. Overall it still works but it would not work if you checked out at this commit.

+    else:
+        # Since ignoredisk is optional and not specifying it means you want to
+        # consider all possible disks, we should not stop on the filter steps
+        # unless we've been told to.
+        dispatch.skip_steps("filtertype", "filter")

Shouldn't this be skipStep ?

Similar thing.

Ales