Re: QA Hackfest at FUDCon Blacksburg 2012

Oh, seems we've been off-list for a second, re-posting here :)

On Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 23:27, Chris Lumens <clumens redhat com> wrote:
>> Right now I scheduled 4h on Sunday morning (9AM-1PM, mandatory hot dog
>> feast afterwards) for really a couple of reasons. But if someone has
>> strong feelings against that time slot, we can still discuss this.
>
> So far, that sounds fine to me.  9AM is likely a little early for some
> of us to show up, but we'll see what we can do.

I've now added a QA workshop at 9AM, i.e. the Anaconda QA hackfest is
now scheduled 10AM-2PM, hope that makes it a little easier for you
folks. Also, I actually wonder whether we should not reserve that room
for the rest of the day, too...

-- red