Re: [newui] Untangle Anaconda, Storage, Platform, and BootLoader

> I need to fix up the commit message for patch 2/7 to document the
> callbacks introduced to replace the passing of anaconda all over
> just for its intf attribute. It is a first pass at solving the
> problem of error handling in code that has no business knowing
> about a UI. Basically, you pass in an optional callback function
> that takes an Exception instance and, in some cases, a
> StorageDevice instance, and does whatever it wants before returning
> True to indicate a fatal error (the default) or False to indicate
> otherwise.

While there are bound to be bugs in here, I really like the direction
this set is moving in.  Decoupling the intf and anaconda objects from
everything is a big step in the right direction.  We've got time to do
debugging later, so I'm fine with you pushing these to newui.