Re: [master f17-branch] The Great Loader Removal

> [If you're wondering what will replace all that code, there will be some
> patches coming Real Soon Now that add a new 'anaconda' dracut module which
> does *most* of the same things.

I can't possibly approve of this patch set hard enough, though I'm
hesitant to ACK it until I see what's coming next.  Loader had a whole
lot of little edge case pieces that were important to someone.  I hope
you've got them all figured out for somewhere.