[rhel6-branch] Patches changing the swap size suggestions (#744129)

These patches are resolving the rhbz#744129. SWAP_SIZE_LIMIT constant should
be set appropriately, but I cannot get this information from jmarchan. Once I
have it, I will change it. Since I will be OOO from Monday to Wednesday, I'm
sending these patches in advance, just in case they were needed during these
days. Review them please and in case it is necessary, modify the SWAP_SIZE_LIMIT
constant and push them.

--
Vratislav Podzimek