Re: anaconda build issue

Hi,

Since you are using RHEL 6.2, you should be able to compile anaconda rhel6-branch.

If you want to develop for the current fedora branch, you need updated tools from Fedora anyways (new Gtk stuff like glade and such - look at the new-ui branch) so just install Fedora or play with mock.

There is no real way of compiling master branch on standard RHEL6.

Regards

--
Martin Sivak