RE: Re: Re[2]: anaconda build issue

From: Vijay N. Majagaonkar [mailto:vijay majagaonkar gmail com]
Sent: 21 February 2012 17:22

 i see
But I've got a new build error, newt.h not found( So, it is too much erroros...

$yum provides */newt.h

newt-devel-0.52.11-1.fc12.i686 : Newt windowing toolkit development files

Repo        : fedora

Matched from:

Filename    : /usr/include/newt.h

So, is it possible to build anaconda of fedora core, and create a install DVD of RHES 6 with fedora's anaconda inside?

Yes it's possible to build RHEL6 installer using fedora12+ all you need to play with mock http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Projects/Mock

That sort of thing never worked for me with CentOS 5.  I haven’t tried it with 6 yet; perhaps it’s more forgiving.

Moray.

“To err is human; to purr, feline.”