[rhel6-branch]

These are my remaining patches for 6.3.

I am about to change "FC16_VolGroup" to "F16_VolGroup" locally, so consider
that taken care of.

For patch 1, we/I had decided on 56 characters, which would leave room for
up to four dashes. I just happened to see a dhcp-provided hostname of the
form "dhcp-xx-xx-xx-xx" in an autopart vg name on Friday, so I decided we
ought to be able to handle more than four dashes just in case. 50 characters
really should be enough in any case.