Re: [pykickstart] Allow %include in %pre and %post (#827269)

> The %pre and %post sections could contain %include. This restores that
> functionality and adds a couple of tests.

I really dislike this, as I don't think we should be rooting around in
scriptlets looking for tokens.  The contents of the scriptlet could be
in any language, and there's no mechanism in kickstart for escaping
things.

However, if that's the way it used to work, it was not my intention to
break it with the programmable sections stuff.  So, ACK.  And thanks for
adding test cases.