Re: [newui] Fix the language selection resizing

I tried playing with the height of the label, setting height request, but it didn't do anything. I'm not sure now, if gtk ignored it, or if the magnificent glade 3 didn't save it to the xml file. Then I also tried changing some of the million of controls, I don't even remember which. :) But I will give it another spin of "set this, unset this and see what it does". :)