Re: Alas poor loader, he keeps getting killed. newui has now been merged with master (on the newui branch)

> 543 commits

Oh the humanity.

I can confirm that default partitioning and package installation works
as well as it used to, because I've got an install running right now.  I
probably won't be here when it finishes up though.  Also I didn't
customize anything so I can't speak for that.