Re: [rhel5-branch] Patch for the gfs support in RHEL5

On Thu, 2012-06-21 at 14:51 -0700, Brian C. Lane wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 04:29:31PM +0200, Vratislav Podzimek wrote:
> > This patch should enable the gfs support in RHEL5 installations and upgrades.
> > I've tested the separate pieces (mkfs, mount) on the running RHEL5 system and
> > the patch should be okay.
>
> Can you test it by using an updates image and telling loader to load the
> gfs module? That way you have a pretty complete test but without the
> hassle of having to rebuild loader and a new image.
ok, I've just tested this using initrd overlay and manual modprobe and
it seems to work with one issue -- the last two columns get changed from
0 0 to 1 2. I'll have a look at it and also try to write a patch for the
lines with unknown filesystem.

--
Vratislav Podzimek