[f17-branch anaconda lorax 0/4] f17 branch with loader

From: "Brian C. Lane" <bcl redhat com>

Time is getting short. Even with herculean effort I don't think the
noloader code is stable enough to slip into F17 beta, so here's a
patchset that takes care of some of the issues with the way we are
currently building images. Most of this is cherry-picked from noloader,
keeping what is needed to get things working.

This code is meant for f17-branch only, for anaconda and lorax. master
will eventually get noloader merged into it.

Some details still need to be worked out:
 * loader needs to handle inst.* cmdline arguments. This should be easy to add
 * repo= isn't handled properly.
 * ks=nfs: isn't working, (#796155) possibly due to a NetworkManager change.

--
1.7.7.6