Creating exact partition

Hi,

is there any way, how to create a partition if I know its type
(primary/logical) and its location (start/end sector)?
Storage.newPartition expects just size and finds the best place on its
own and I haven't found anything better.
pyanaconda.storage.partitioning.addPartition looks promising, maybe
additional argument(s) or new similar method would do... Of course, it's
up to the caller to align the partition as appropriate (or create
unaligned partition, if the caller insists).

Jan