Re: Free space after partitioning

On 03/23/2012 02:30 PM, David Lehman wrote:
> getFreeRegions does not claim that you are allowed to create partitions
> within every free region it reports.

Ok, let me formulate my question in another way. How does a
pyanaconda.storage (or pyparted) user find all the space occupied by a
logical partition, incl. it's metadata sector?

I thought I could compute it using end of previous free region (if any)
or end of previous partition, but that's broken.

Jan