Re: Free space after partitioning

On 03/23/2012 10:21 AM, Jan Safranek wrote:
On 03/23/2012 02:30 PM, David Lehman wrote:
getFreeRegions does not claim that you are allowed to create partitions
within every free region it reports.
Ok, let me formulate my question in another way. How does a
pyanaconda.storage (or pyparted) user find all the space occupied by a
logical partition, incl. it's metadata sector?

I thought I could compute it using end of previous free region (if any)
or end of previous partition, but that's broken.

Jan
"Does not do what you think it does" != Broken

Matt