Transcription and translation from DevConf usability tests

Hi,

I have just finished transcription and translation of records of three other
testers (two novice/intermediate users Jan Bezdicek and Pavel Zapletal, one
professional system administrator David Tuska) from DevConf. I am going to
check it one more time and I am going to send them today.

I sent some transcription and translation few days ago. Did you use it? Is
there anything you would like me to change or supplement something?

There remain records from three other DevConf testers but they spoke in
English. Have you  transcribe any of them? I would like to ask for help because
there is hardly enough time left for my thesis and transcription is quite
unimportant for my work. I can transcribe the parts when somebody spoke in
Czech (for example when Hroncok commented his questionnaire etc.). Is it all
right?

There was the internal round of tests in Red Hat. I am not going to transcribe
it but I would like to use it to improve my analysis of usability (it's quite
essential part of my thesis) and I will send you some report from that. And if
there is something specific (compared to DevConf tests) I will  transcribe and
translate it. Does it make sense?

Thanks
Filip