Re: Making room for the layout indicator

On 04/08/2013 07:46 AM, Vratislav Podzimek wrote:
> I think the only problem is that the header has no gradient and only two
> hard parts instead. Máirín, do you think the problem is in the code, or
> does the PNG file have the same problem? (I did no change in that code,
> just replaced the old header PNG with the new one, the size adapted
> automatically).

FYI we talked about this in IRC. It was my PNG that was busted - I think
I accidentally turned on a limited palette option when I exported which
cut the image down to two colors or something stupid like that.

Anyway, the image is updated now and should work better!

http://linuxgrrl.com/fedora-ux/Projects/Anaconda/Sketches/Layout-Switching/taller-header.png

~m