Anaconda usability test report from DevConf

Hi,

now, I am doing reports from the usability tests that took place in the Czech
Republic. I have made the report on Session 1 from DevConf.cz. There are
detected some problems. But it is not finished because I have to make a report
on Session 2 (and the internal usability tests) etc. So, something may change.
But
I want to make my current work available.

My current report:
http://www.visionplus.cz/anaconda/Test_Report_Session1.pdf

Pre-test Survey (users background):
http://www.visionplus.cz/anaconda/Pre-Test_Survey_DevConf.tar.gz

Feedback (after usability tests):
http://www.visionplus.cz/anaconda/FeedBack_DevConf.tar.gz

Note:
One document refers to another using anonymous id.

Filip