Re: Anaconda usability test report from DevConf

Hi Filip,

On 04/14/2013 03:45 PM, Filip Kosík wrote:
> now, I am doing reports from the usability tests that took place in the Czech
> Republic. I have made the report on Session 1 from DevConf.cz. There are
> detected some problems. But it is not finished because I have to make a report
> on Session 2 (and the internal usability tests) etc. So, something may change.

This is fantastic! I have been reviewing the videos as well and writing
something up, so this is extremely helpful. I've started reading through
it this morning. Is it okay if I post these documents to our wiki? It
would be at:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Anaconda/UX_Redesign

~m