Re: draft patches for syslinux/extlinux support

On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 05:04:09PM -0400, Bryan J Smith wrote:
> Just for my own knowledge, what kind of effort (upstream) is required to
> add XFS support to SYSLINUX for boot/root?

There was a google summer of code _proposal_ for it, but I don't think it
happened. It already has ext2/3/4 and btrfs support so my general sense is
that it's wouldn't be huge -- but I'm neither a filesystem nor a bootloader
expert.

--
Matthew Miller  ☁☁☁  Fedora Cloud Architect  ☁☁☁  <mattdm fedoraproject org>