Re: [Anaconda] something wrong with dmraid disk?

I have already fixed this issue by using "nodmraid".

On Mon, Dec 2, 2013 at 6:45 PM, Kun Huang <gareth unitedstack com> wrote:
Hi

I have a problem when running anaconda in system which has dm-raid device. I used "clearpart --all" but still got the error windows "specified unpartitioned sdc in partition command".

And I found a guy have nearly same case as mine: http://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=3637
When using "dmraid -r -E", I got ERROR message too. So I guess this is a very old problem and is this a dmraid bug?