Re: [Anaconda] something wrong with dmraid disk?

On Wed, 2013-12-04 at 13:34 +0800, Kun Huang wrote:
> Thanks David, that is what I'm worried about too. I tried "dmraid -rE"
> and failed in same errors in http://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=3637.
> So I'm working on deleting this device mapper data now.

I've found it can be hard to shift dmraid data indeed, when doing RAID
testing in the past. Unfortunately I don't quite recall all the details,
but it may help to go into the RAID controller BIOS and ask it to 'reset
the disks to non-RAID' or similar, if it has an option for that. Those
commands you can find by Googling around didn't seem to get the job done
- I do remember that.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey