console accessibility and anaconda?

Is it possible to install fedora 20 beta such that it uses the sound card
> to speak and finishes up with a console install?  I may be interested in
> g.u.i. but that will be after I have a console-based installation running
> and talking.  Since Linus Torvalds has abandoned gnome in favor of xfce, I
> figure it may be time to check that environment out too and compare to
> what gnome 3.10 has to offer.  No accessibility spin for Fedora was
> created so one of the things I don't know is what boot parameters to use
> to bring the installer up so it can do its work in such a way I have a
> reasonable amount of confidence in the work it is and will be doing.
Also, if I put a .ks file on a floppy disk and want fedora installed using that file and the floppy is in /dev/fd0, what command line do I enter at the boot prompt for kickstart to find and use that file on /dev/fd0 on my local computer?