UI idea: summary screen when re-entering the storage spoke?

Another UI idea, while I'm looking at the storage UI:

Would it be nice to show a new screen that summarizes the
currently-planned disk layout, if you click the Installation Destination
spoke again after having run through it once? I think this might be
useful. It would just be a new screen prepended to the storage workflow
which shows some kind of summary of what's currently planned so far as
storage changes go, and then gives you the options 'That's fine, back to
hub!' or 'On second thought, let me re-do that...'. WDYT?
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey