Re: Problem with anaconda-dracut !!!

Thanks for your useful information.

I want to ask another question, after I re-created a new ISO, I got a error message when I use UEFI.
INFO Program: Running... grub2-mkconfig -o /boot/efi/EFI/asianux/grub.cfg
INFO Program: /sbin/grub2-mkconfig: line 232:
/boot/efi/EFI/asianux/grub.cfg.new: No such file or directory

Because I added a new installclass and change efidir = "asianux" so I think this problem related to grub2 package.

If I want to keep Anaconda code (with new installclass), so I have to modify grub2 package or other packages?

Thanks in advance.