Disable SELinux by default.

Hi everyone,

I'm starting to develop anaconda. I'd like to disable SElinux by default.
According to my understanding, anaconda defined SELINUX_DEFAULT = 1. It is "enforcing" mode. If it right, what value i can change to disable selinux ? SELINUX_DEFAULT = 0 or -1.
I tried to change SELINUX_DEFAULT to 0 and -1 to test. I used PXE and NFS to test. But it's failed. It's still enforcing mode.
Could everyone please give me an idea to do that ?

Thanks everyone.
Best Regards,
Bruce Dang

--