Re: Upstream project repository changes: lorax, isomd5sum, livecd-tools

On Thu, Jan 29, 2015 at 12:37:42 -0800,
 "Brian C. Lane" <bcl redhat com> wrote:
I have just completed moving these projects over to github, all new
commits should go through there.

https://github.com/rhinstaller/lorax
https://github.com/rhinstaller/isomd5sum
https://github.com/rhinstaller/livecd-tools

While I'm not planning on doing anything with livecd-tools for now, how is authorization for this going work. Are Fedora identies and/or groups federated to github?