Installer support for flatpak

Hi,

I would like to discuss flatpak support for anaconda.

The issue comes up in the context of Atomic Workstation and
rpm-ostree. Currently, the OS image contains a bunch of
preinstalled desktop applications (as rpms). It would make a
lot more sense to move to installing all desktop applications
as flatpaks, so they are independent from the OS.

For preinstalled apps, that means anaconda may have to learn
a bit about flatpak. We are aiming to have flatpaks built in Fedora
infrastructure well before F29, and that would be the time when
we can consider preinstalling them.

When I talked to Colin about this before, he suggested
a few steps for this:

1) Make the flatpak command work in %post
2) Add a flatpak repository to the iso

Is there anything else that is needed ?

Matthias