[Ansible-service-broker] Bind workflow updates

Shawn Hurley shurley at redhat.com
Fri Aug 4 18:25:00 UTC 2017

On 08/04/2017 02:20 PM, Erik Nelson wrote:
> Example: admin account created during a DB provision is created and
> passed back as credentials. Broker will stash this and provide them
> via "_apb_provision_creds" to the APB on a subsequent bind request.
> APB can then use this admin account to do whatever it needs to (say
> create a locked down, new user account), and pass *that* user account
> back to the catalog as the binding. This never exposes the underlying
> admin account created during provision.

A example of this that I wrote is here:
https://github.com/shawn-hurley/rhscl-postgresql-apb

I tried to show two different workflows with this.

Another important note, is because of the lack of async bind, if the APB
does not launch and return fast enough then an error will occur and the
catalog can not resolve it at the moment.

Thanks,

Shawn Hurley